We use cookies to enhance your visit to our site and to bring you advertisements that might interest you. Read our Privacy and Cookies policy to find out more. Accept

If you are bitten by a jellyfish (actually it's not really bite, but you getthe tentacles poison on the skin) you can pee over it. It sounds a bit dirty, but the acid in the urine within two minutes brings relief and the swelling decreases. In hot climates or with heavy jellyfish sting is to go to the first aid station at the beach is recommended. Also by cooling (ice cubes or fresh water) takes the swelling down.

0 0

Login to comment: